Warm Up and Practice Pianos
During the days of the competition, pianos will be made available to the competitors for the study and/or warming up:
- Caffè del Corso, Piazza Gallo n.2 (Corso Mazzini)
- Fattorini Mobili, Corso G. Mazzini n. 66
- D&D Caffè, Piazza del Comune n. 9 (in front of Comune)
- Ottica Gentili, Piazza Don Giovanni Minzoni n. 2
- Palazzo Campana, Piazza Dante Alighieri n. 4
To book your instrument you must register in person (not by telephone or by email) at the location "Accoglienza Artisti' at the site of the competition "La Nuova Fenice" Theatre in Piazza Guglielmo Marconi n. 1.
The staff of the competition - to the extent possible - will strive to ensure at all participants the opportunity to study fair and orderly.
Further information will be provided during the contest.
Warm up before the performance
In the "la Nuova Fenice" Theatre there is a digital piano.
Using of this instrument before the performance is guaranteed to all participants as indicated by time schedule provided by the hearings.
More information will be provided to all participants on arrival.
When can you try the Yamaha CFX Grand Piano?
Starting on 31st August, you will can try - in the "La Nuova Fenice" Theatre of Osimo (AN) - the Yamaha CFX Grand Piano of the Competition.
IMPORTANT: During the event (August, 31 – September, 04) participants will be able to test the performance piano during the lunch break and during pauses between the start of each category.
* The staff of the competition will strive to ensure that all participants are offered fair and equal opportunity to study and warm up before their auditions.